The growing share of vegetables in drinks spells new opportunities in the beverage sector.
- This is especially true for beverages that reflect the growing consumer concern about health and well-being.
- Consumers perceive fruits and vegetable mixes as healthy.
- Vegetable juices by nature have a lower sugar level compared to fruit juices.
- In 2015, vegetables beverages were among the top ten packed goods.
- The selection of vegetable beverages is rising and the beverage industry is duly responding.
What do you think of the following varieties?
- Cucumber Lime Mint
- Cucumber Kiwi
- Grapefruit Cucumber
- Pear Cucumber Mint
- Tonic Cucumber Mint
- Mango Carrot
- Orange Mandarin Carrot
- Lemon Cranberry Tomato
- Mirabelle Rhubarb